[Ansteorra] Photo CD from AAA

David A. Salyer alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 11 12:15:01 PDT 2004

Greetings everyone...

We're still working on getting the photo cds ready to ship. There were
over 1900 photos taken during the event, and we're having to go through
each one and get rid of the duplicates and the ones that are too dark
to see anything. It's expanded from one CD to two and trying to make
everything fit and be in a format you can use has been... tricky. My
hope is to start shipping within the next two weeks. We'll make a post
to the list when the packages start going out. Sorry for the delay...

Thanks
~Alex Ravenshaw