[Ansteorra] Rapier Fight Till You Drop

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Fri Aug 20 12:27:05 PDT 2004

Greetings Duelists!

Come one and all to the 14th Wiesenfeuer Baronial Championship on Labor Day
weekend, September 3-6. It will be held at Camp Cimarron just outside of
Coyle Oklahoma. The schedule is filled with opportunities to fight and
include...

- A Friday night Bottle Tournament. Bring a bottle or six-pack of your
favorite spirits. Winner takes all and hosts the party afterward.
- Our Championship Tournament on Saturday. Compete for the Honor and Fame of
being champion to our magnificent Baron Lucais.
- Duello en el Calle - Fight duels of honor Saturday and Sunday on the field
with all ceremony or in the streets without the fuss. Just don't let the
Baronial Rapier Guard catch you dueling in the streets. His Excellency has
issued orders to bring to justice any engaged in unsanctioned duels.
- A Sunday morning Prize Tournament. Come have fun. Our barony's members
have been very generous.
- Melee-till-you-drop on Sunday afternoon.
- A Monday morning Novice Tournament.

Don Elric Dracwin
Wiesenfeuer Rapier Champion