[Ansteorra] looking for cheep armor

meggiddo at netzero.net meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Aug 23 10:05:07 PDT 2004

Heilsa,

A local armorer is here in Steppes - Roc the Bold. There are a number of
fighters at the Steppes Fighter Practice that are wearing his helms and
other pieces of armor. He has a full work shop and prices are on par
with those on-line. Roc's turn around time is reasonable as well.

If anyone wishes to see Roc's finished work (i.e., helms, full and half
gauntlets, gorgets, etc) there are two separate opportunities either at
the  Steppes Fighter Practice this coming Sunday at Mary Heads Carter
Park in Carrollton from 2 PM to 5 or 6 PM.

or

Gothic Wars will also another opportunity to talk with Roc and of course
see his finished work.

Michael Fray
Unit Combat Artillery for the Condottieri
Steppes Deputy Knight Marshal
King's Archer
Holder of the Gryce