[Ansteorra] looking for cheep armor

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Aug 23 10:10:41 PDT 2004

Daire, I'm not 100% certain they are still in business, but if you are
needin to get the metal bits for good size groups of persons, these guys:

http://www.valhallaleather.com/

are a good source.  They use a lot of pre-fab (laser cut) and machine
molding versus "honest hand made" stuff, but for getting newer fighters in
armour for cheap...

also, Stonekeep armoury (http://www.shop.store.yahoo.com/spiers-saddlery/)
is in Ansteorra, and they also have really attractive prices on simple
stuff...

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.