[Ansteorra] A call from Borderkeep...

RichardandDebra Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Mon Aug 23 13:33:09 PDT 2004

	Unto you all...

Autumn Melees will soon be upon us. We are preparing for a well attended
celebration. With such a show of force from this great Kingdom, merchants
and taverns will be well recieved. There will be no extra-tax on those
whom wish to set up a shop or tavern, just the standard site fee. No
'feast' will occur.

All fighters attending, will need to choose whom to stand with. You will
be given a choice of 2 colored tokens.
You will need these during your inspection. If you wish to change your
mind on your choice, you can 'trade' at any time.
Bordermarch and her loyal friends will be adorned with a red token. All
others will be given blue.
Know this, more fighting time this year will be given to you. Siege
engines are encouraged.

Artisans are encouraged to bring their works. We will have a 'display'
for all to see.
Your talent and experience can help the many whom are striving to better
themselves.

Please bring your children, we are planning on many activities. Please be
aware that no children can be on the castle without their parent or
guardian. Safety has to be enforced for all.

Equestrian will take place as well. Bordermarch will have her next
champion chosen at this event. We are most honored to have a Meridian, HL
Alecia hold this title.

A Bardic competition will also be held. Our current champion, HE Don
Modius has honored this baroy greatly.
We look forward to hearing much bardic performed.

A Hafla will take place, many thanks to the Barony of Wiesenfeuer.
Perhaps some drumming lessons as well.

looking to the horizon, awaiting your return...

	Armand
     Baron of Bordermarch