[Ansteorra] News from Pennsic

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Mon Aug 23 16:22:56 PDT 2004

   I thought some might like to know a little bird, or at least a very tired
Armand told me of our Queen who with her grace and beauty was the picture of
Royalty. She out shined all others at war. I had to ask him at that point
,when he became so well spoken and was he infact going to pick up a rapier
bade ; ) With a twinkle in his eye, he began to go into a long story about
the King's leadership and prowess on the field ,and ...on the shield.
Apparently HM Dracontius is quite the mud surfer, with the several men
pulling a large Calontir shield HM Dracontius hung ten!  How I hope someone
took a picture. In the Best of the Best tournament HM Draco came in 3rd .  A
Duke Stephen Von something from the east won this year as well as last two
years of the  tournaments HM Dracontius was the only non-Eastern fighter in
the semi-finals.
Ameline DuBois
Lady Elfsea