[Ansteorra] Happy News

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Aug 23 21:16:07 PDT 2004

Happy news indeed. Congratulations to you, your wife and your already half
grown daughter.
That's a big baby... I know you are so proud and I am happy for you. I
remember the joy I felt when each of my daughters were born and I can't help
but know you have that exact same feeling right now. Pure ecstasy pales in
comparison to holding your new child, counting her toes and fingers,
watching intently for the moment she opens her eyes or purses her lips like
she's blowing you a kiss. But listen to me getting wrapped up in your time
of joy.
VIVAT Vivien Faith. The newest inheritor of the legacy and of the dream.
My hopes and prayers are for you and your family.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Elrique