[Ansteorra] Happy News

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 22:10:27 PDT 2004

How very interesting.  My daughter is 1 year old today!  She was born August 23rd, 2003, 20 1/2" 7lb 8 1/2 oz.  huh.  Wonder what we were doing shortly before Christmas....
Congratulations, by the way!
Lord Skerri,. Lady Annis, and M'lady Heather

Robin Lindsey <moiranliam at earthlink.net> wrote:
Greetings Unto the fair populace of Ansteorra,

I write this missive with a large smile on my face, tears in my eyes, and joy in my heart. My wife, Moira delivered a very healthy little girl today, the 23rd @ 2:39 PM. Vivien Faith came in at 7.1 lbs @ 20" long. It's been a long day. Hopefully we will see all of our friends soon.

In Service to the Dream That We All Share,

Ld. Liam Gordon

.