[Ansteorra] Farewell concert

Chari cecelie at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 26 12:16:25 PDT 2004

Hello everyone,

As I prepare to leave these lands and move Northward
to seek my
fortune,
I pause to remember all the wonderful music moments I
have shared with
many of you. It is therefore my wish to invite you all
to attend a
farewell concert on August 28th  at the schoolhouse in
Old City Park in
Dallas, beginning at 7:00 PM. The concert will run for
an hour -
perhaps
a bit longer if there are requests for songs I have
not performed
already, and then will open up into a bardic circle
with a few
highlighted performances. The circle is open to all
performers, and can
run no later than 12:00 Midnight. There is no fee for
entry into the
concert. Please dress casually, Garb is not required.

Please reserve this spot on your calendars and join me
for a last
meeting of story, poem, and song.

Please post this to any list you think might be
interested.

Call me with any questions-

281 537 9491

Eleanor Fairchild

(Truly Biggs)

This link will provide directions to the site:

http://www.rentoldcitypark.org/pages/10/index.htm