[Ansteorra] Regional War Banner

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Aug 30 12:53:37 PDT 2004

No, the Kings Battle Ribbon is a separate award... it was given to
Rhoadd-Western this year...  Calontir was awarded the regional banner...

On a side note, Mooneschadowe was awarded the KBR for the third time (only
unit to do so, natch) by Miguel I at Gulf Wars XII.

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com