[Ansteorra] A question for Ansteorran artisans

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 03:58:02 PST 2004

I'm a cook and I always understood "body of work" to mean a show of diversity.  I might show my pottery, with my cooking and my inkling for example.
Also, pictures in an album of work completed over time along with doc would qualify in my mind.
gwyneth

Daniel Gutridge <dgutridge at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Not a body of work?

What would be better than a lot of beer, cookies, or food?