[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at charter.net
Sat Dec 4 09:05:53 PST 2004

>sounds to me like you enjoy being exploited for anothers profits,to me this
>is wrong that you would be so quick to sell yer kingdom brothers and
sisters
>into a bit of onesided bardering,

That's a little harsh, man... I know Lady Colleen, and her intentions are
*not* anything of the sort. It's just a demo. The release of these type of
movies (In the theater or in the store) are always a good excuse for a demo.
Also, including the media ensures that the local SCA chapter gets more good
public exposure! Would you rather the public *not* know about the local SCA
group's activities?

Lord Duncan MacNamara