[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at charter.net
Sat Dec 4 09:15:04 PST 2004

Sorry... I thought it was Lady Colleen's thing... hers is the email I
have... But still, while I don't know Lady RowanMazey MacBranian mag Labruin
personally, a Hospitaler is an often abused and undertrodden person who is
often accused of not doing their job, while they do their best most of the
time, just not to *everyone's* high standards of what *they* as individuals
want. I know of at least 2 other hospitalers whose efforts are also being
run down because of *individual's* opinions... because they don't chase the
newbies down and shove ideas down their throat. Setting up a demo may *look*
like a walk in the park, but it's no piece of cake. Without Demos, we
wouldn't have new members. Might want to think about that a bit.

Duncan