[Ansteorra] (no subject)

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 05:29:14 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/4/2004 11:47:27 PM Central Standard Time,
td5004 at sbcglobal.net writes:

yes i  was  and i did apologize,i know that dont take the sting out,but i
know i posed in frustrationand again i apologize,i'm in north west houston
anestorria territory i'm told I have fwdy

I have fwd your message to two wonderful ladies in the Houston area and
asked them to get you connected to the appropriate person. If that does not work
contact me and I will see what can be done.  Please put something in the
subject line so I don't think it is Spam. Like person in Houston in the SCA that
needs help.

Lady Donnel