[Ansteorra] Shire of Seawinds demo at the Ingleside Renfair

Patty prand at swbell.net
Sun Dec 5 21:06:42 PST 2004

Join the Shire of Seawinds for our demo at the
6th Annual Ingleside Renfair
Sat & Sun Dec. 11th & 12th

The Ingleside Renfair is set in beautiful Live Oak Park and provides us with a wonderful atmosphere to present the "Current Middle Ages" to all those who attend this festival.  Join in the fun as we present Armored knights on the field of combat, artisans demonstrating their ancient craft and as we invite all those who dare to try their skill at "Shoot the Knight"
or "Fight the Knight"

We invite all to bring your armor to join in the fighting, or bring your latest project to show or demonstrate.

Volunteers are needed to:
fight (chivalric and rapier), be targets for Shoot the Knight, help the archers,  herald, marshal, be a willing pell for Fight the Knight, waterbear, demonstrate a craft, sit at the information table or merchant area, or wander the crowd selling pretzels.
Bring your banners to display!

The Renfair is from 11 to dusk on Sat. and 12 to dusk on Sun.
Camping is available both Fri. and Sat in the park.
The site is primative with only bathrooms, no showers or electricty.

Directions to the Renfair are found on our website www.seawinds.org  under upcoming events.  For any additional information, please contact me at prand at swbell.net

Caitriona
Seneschal
Shire of Seawinds