[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansterorra] A question for Ansteorran artisans

Dyan Johnson calendre57 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 20:10:25 PST 2004

With little research I found two out of 7 have a Crown's choice, 4 have competitions (no rules on how judged listed) & Meridies does not have a Champion Artisan...got tired of reading after the 7 & started paying more attention to the galleries of art!
Dyan

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Just curious - how do other kingdoms choose their Artisan?
>> And what responsibilities in those kingdoms?
>> Cheers, Hillary

>What a wonderful idea Hillary :) Let us all know what you find out.
>Aethelstan

Actually, I was kinda asking if others knew, perhaps some artisans or
Laurels on SCA-wide Artisan or Laurel lists could provide the info?
(But, since you are challenging me, I'll post whatever I find. :-> )
Hillary