[Ansteorra] Gentle in need of a hospitaler

Patty prand at swbell.net
Sun Dec 5 08:16:30 PST 2004

Mike Gray <td5004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
yes i was and i did apologize,i know that dont take the sting out,but i
know i posed in frustrationand again i apologize,i'm in north west
houston
anestorria territory i'm told

Good Gentle,

You are indeed in the Kingdom of Ansteorra and in the Coastal Region.  You are actually close (as close as one can be in Houston) to several groups in your area--the Barony of Stargate, and the Shires of Gates Edge and Westgate.  Could the hospitalers from one of these groups please contact this gentle?  In the mean time Mike, you can visit each of these groups websites. You can get to them from the kingdom website at www.ansteorra.org   They should have a schedule of meetings and activities as well as contact info for their Hospitaler and Seneschal.  It might help you determine which one you are closest to.

I would like to commend you  first for taking the step to join the Ansteorran list and second for being brave enough to post your dilema. Most groups have their own email list to keep members informed of their activities. Once you determine who you are closest to, join that groups list, or join all the Houston lists as activities overlap.

 I am the Coastal Regional Hospitaler, I will forward your email to the hospitalers in your area.  If you still need my assistance to make contact with any of the Houston groups, please email me privately at prand at swbell.net    One thing to keep in mind is that it does take awhile to find what you are interested in and then find out when and if there is a guild or meeting for it.  Find out when the populace meetings are for the group nearest you and attend those.  Introduce yourself and let others know what interests you about the SCA and let them direct you from there.  I wish you well and bid you welccome to Ansteorra!

Caitriona
Coastal Regional Hospitaler