[Ansteorra] Newcomers

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 03:45:10 PST 2004

Thank you so much for the information. In our Barony we have alot of people so willing to help in anyway they can with newcomers, I am sure someone has mentioned the publication but I have just forgotten. Thank you so much for providing me the link to where I can purchase it.

In Service, Love of Halesworth

lisabetta <lisabetta at ev1.net> wrote:
Love,
you can order "the new members guide" at
https://secure.sca.org/cgi-bin/stockclerk/other.html

There is also a wonderful site for newcomer's in ansteorra which is
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/GuidingHand/guidhan1.htm

Lisabetta