[Ansteorra] Autumn Melees Lost & Found list

Cameron Crane cameron at anderson-studio.com
Thu Dec 9 11:14:41 PST 2004

  Sorry I've been so delinquent in getting this list posted:

Lost Items:
 1).  From the mote in front of the Castle:
      small cement Alligator -
      Countess Tessa misses her baby.
 2).  From the table at the Nobles Luncheon:
      Miniature Anvil & Hammer
      Countess Tessa would like to return
      this to the rightful owner.

Found:
 1). At Equestrian fields:
     Silver challis
 2). Around Castle BorderKeep:
     Wolfstar? goblet cover with silver clasp/pin
     Rubber headed Axe
     3 rolls of Duct tape (blk & 2 red)
     Robin's Longbow (owner contacted)
     3 demi-gauntlets (2 Blk & 1 Brown)
      (from studying pictures, I believe Brown
       demi-gauntlet belongs to an archer who
       was shooting in the Ravine on Friday.)
     A pair of Franklin padded knee or shin guards
     2 pairs of leather gloves ( One pair tan,
       and one pair Black cloth with Brown leather)
     1 leather 4"x4.5" badge/device, as best I can:
        Gules, on a chevron argent 3 mullets sable
 3). in Bath house:
     2 rings
 4). at Gate:
     1 brushed chrome Zippo lighter left with a box
        of Marlboro Reds (that got smoked at gate).
 5). around site:
     2 mugs/goblets (one aluminum with blue ribbons,
        one clay- Black with brown/blue drips pattern)
     2 blankets ( one red, one pink electric)
     1 fitted bed sheet with " Abate Ansteorra" on it
     1 black cloth bag with a few clothes inside with
       White printed logo "North Lake Community Library"
     1 sleeping bag
     1 folding camp chair;
        burgundy & blue with cup holder in each arm.
     1 off white tunic, label in collar reads in red:
       "Specially Hand Made by Elaine"
     1 pair of VERY faded black denim pants with
       large holes in both knees.

ok, I think that is all of it...

To claim any of these items please contact Lord Phocas of Bordermarch
phocas at bordermarch.org

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)