[Ansteorra] Attention Steppes 12th Night Merchants!

12th Night Stewards 12thnightstewards at comcast.net
Tue Dec 7 08:35:33 PST 2004

Forwarding per the request of Lady Fionnghuala the Fair:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Gentles,

Due to computer problems of  an almost unprecedented magnitude, I have
lost all registration information for merchants at Steppes 12th Night,
January 8, 2005.  If you registered as a merchant prior to December 6,
2005, please contact me again as this information has been lost and I
have been unable, so far, to restore or retrieve it.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes and hope to hear from you
soon.

Yours in Service,
Lady Fionnghuala the Fair ~ "Nuala"
Merchant Coordinator for Steppes 12th Night 2005
E-Mail: lizdenpeters at juno.com
Telephone:  214-330-8518 (Please do not call after 11:00 PM)