[Ansteorra] re:Wedding officiate needed.

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 16:50:22 PST 2004

Tressa

You don't need a "registered" person to preform the ceremony...
you can marry yourselves...or can be married someone that the 2 people consider
a spiritual leader...

Sir Kief may or may not be availible, family matters have taken up a lot of his time lately...and has developed a particular norse flavor to his ceremonies of late...Master Ihon is ordained clergy and has done several medieval ceremonies...I know of at least 10 others out there of several faiths who have performed weddings in a medieval flavour...and since Ihon has already contacted you...I heartily recommend any advice he might give...

Lorraine DeerSlayer

rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Tressa-
Have you guys tried asking Sir Kief?