[Ansteorra] A question for Ansteorran artisans

Pug Bainter pug at stardock.amd.com
Thu Dec 2 05:47:56 PST 2004

gail young (gwynethb63 at yahoo.com) said something that sounded like:
> I'm a cook and I always understood "body of work" to mean a show of diversity.

I am a brewer and cook and I agree. For LPT's "body of work" I showed
food from several different regions and time periods (early roman to
late french), several different mead varies (medicinal to almost
sparkling), as well as gardening information.

Judging things against each other in a popular contest is not fair. The
'pretty' thing often wins even if it's not period. The judging rules
setup for Kingdom A&S, for example, balances this out very well.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you don't worry 'bout the future
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   sooner or later it's the past