[Ansteorra] A question for Ansteorran artisans

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 2 13:38:11 PST 2004

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
This is a GREAT way of doing it ....and I think it would be a fair way ...that's how we get most of our Championes ...they go from Branch , to Regional , to Crown ... and Coronation would be good ...but that would mean that the Artisan Champion would only serve from Coronation to Coronation ???...Kandyce

An alternative - like Miss America.
Have each branch select their top artisan via judging forms for the year/reign,
Send them up to the regional level, and have the top five region artisan choosen via judging forms
and designate them as the 'Regional Champion Artisan', then send those top 5 up to a Kingdom
choice, say to be decided at Coronation; where a select panel of judges (Crown, a Laurel and maybe
an Iris) select the top winner.

Who knows, might actually stimulate more 'Regional' Championships.
Hillary