[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Mike Gray td5004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 4 20:19:37 PST 2004

well duncan you are partially correct,i was introduced to sca  by attending
a ren fair,i paid the dues(membership fees)and asked as to what kingdom i'd
belong,seems that the hospitialer person is too busy in where i'm at to even
email me it's been since october since i'd joined and have gotten nothing in
return,i said all that to say that sometimes the newbie (such as I)dont see
all the fine details that it takes to get members ,but then again when new
ones do come in and are ignored as has been in my situation why do we need
new members  when we can't take care of the ones we currently do have,i put
forth the 1st 2nd  and 3rd foot foreward to get into the group but have
exhausted at the attempts i've made that have fallen on deaf ears,so before
you chasten someone  maybe ask your self,how long has this person been a
member,does anyone know him/her ,if not  why? like i said i'm about to throw
up my arms and say heck with it, but i do thank you for your input