[Ansteorra] coronation--hotel information

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 15:19:28 PST 2004

There's one less at the Bass Inn.  :)

Gilli
See what else I do at http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/
----- Original Message -----
From: "Patty" <prand at swbell.net>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] coronation--hotel information

> Greetings,
>
> Hotel information, including phone numbers and addresses is available on
the Seawinds website www.seawinds.org  There is also information about
restaurants, grocery stores, etc in Three Rivers.

> PLEASE NOTE THAT THOSE NOT CAMPING MUST BE OUT OF THE PARK BY 10 PM.
> Camping information is also available on the website.  You must make
camping reservations through Choke Canyon State Park.

>  I do have some additional information about hotel rates that has not been
added to the website yet:

> The closest hotel is the Bass Inn located about 4 miles from the park on
Hwy 72.   They have given us a special rate of $50 per room (not per person)
including tax.  They have 30 rooms, some with 1 bed some with 2.  Rooms have
microwave and refrigerator, cable TV/HBO.  They also have one
suite/apartment.  There is a restaurant next door--Waterfront Restaurant
owned by Nolan Ryan.

> There are 3 more hotels in Three Rivers, all about 14 miles from the park:
>
> Executive Inn--$45.20 per person per night, including tax
>
> Regency Inn--$44.06 per person, including tax
>
> The above three hotels are offering special rates.  Please tell them you
are with the SCA when you  make your reservations.

> There is one more hotel in Three Rivers that never returned our calls
about a special rate:
> Best Western--$71.19 per person, including tax
>
> My thanks to Lord Diego de Valor, who visited each of these hotels to
check them out for us.

> Caitriona
> Co-Autocrat for Coronation
> Seneschal/Shire of Seawinds
>

> gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> So...where is everyone staying for Coronation? Wouldn't want to miss the
party. LOL
> Seriously, anyone who knows anything about the hotels there in Three
Rivers, would you post please?