[Ansteorra] Wow! 25th Anniversary CDs...

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 12:33:38 PST 2004

I want MINE!!!
gwyneth the pouty

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
I've just received my (multiple) copies of the photos from the 25th
Anniversary, and wanted to express my appreciation and thanks to those folks
who were involved in this project. The CDs are beautifully printed and
packaged, and are well organized and easy to explore and enjoy.

My hat is off to Baron Mikael and his hardworking staff for creating this work
of beauty and history for Ansteorra.

huzzah!!

-zubeydah jamilla al-badawiyya