[Ansteorra] Candlemas 2005

ChuckandRhonda Leggett poppabrick at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 07:57:24 PST 2004

THE BARONY OF BRYN GWLAD INVITES  ALL TOA CELEBRATION OF CANDLEMASTHE 5TH DAY OF FEBRUARY, AD 2005, A SATURDAY9AM-11PM
    As winter is losing it’s grasp upon our land and spring draws ever nearer, join Baron Thomas of Tenby as he greets friends and family coming together in a celebration of warmth and light.  Come also to bear witness as Bryn Gwlad’s Baronial Artisan is chosen from among the many talented artisans of our Kingdom.

     Enjoy a day of music, dancing and classes on various A&S topics, the company of dear friends. Artisans are invited to send letters of intent addressed to HE Baron Thomas no later than the 21st day of January, AD 2005, that there might be sufficient preparations made to best showcase your talents.  Please include in your letter, the amount of space you will require and the type of entry you are preparing to help us better meet your needs.

   Come one and all to unite music and voice in our musician’s area. Play for the enjoyment of the music and the entertainment of the assembled guests.

  As evening approaches, HE Mistress Meadhbh has planned a sumptuous feast. Plan to arrive early to be assured a place at her table!  Feast places sold on a first come, first served basis or by pre-paid reservation only.

To be held at the Georgetown Community Center in Georgetown, Texas.

More information may be found on our website.

http://candlemas.swordworks.org/

Lady Tabitha Baker
Steward
poppabrick at yahoo.com