[Ansteorra] CANDLEMAS 2005

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 29 15:48:15 PST 2004

Greetings From Alina:

Along with the arts and science competion at Candlemas, Lord Faelan'
mac Eogain, Candlemas 2005 Arts & Science Competition Coordinator and I
have joined forces to expand on the learning and sharing process. Any
individuals entering the arts and science competition are strongly
encouraged to do a demo on their entry. The time length choices on the
demos are10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes maxium. So if you are entering the
arts and science competition you will need to contact me privately
along with Lord Faelan', so I may schedule your demo.

Those who are not entering the arts and science competition, but would
still like to teach a class, please email me privately with any info.
The info I'm requesting is the title, the synopsis of the class, cost,
class limit, how long, sca name and titles you may have.

  If you have any other questions, comments, and/or concerns please
don't hesitate to email me.

Thanks,
Lady Alina Mitchell
Class Coordinator For Candlemas 2005