[Ansteorra] Re: Saxon King Treasures

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Fri Feb 6 12:26:36 PST 2004

 I have talked to Emma Thomas, the Media and Communications manager, about a
book from the Dig and she says that they are still investigating  the pieces
and no book is planned yet she sent the link of

http://www.southendmuseums.co.uk/

and it has the artists rendition of the tomb and some more history.

Alrek