[Ansteorra] Fwd: [SCA-Seawinds] Coast Invasion Messenger of Love

Patty prand at swbell.net
Sat Feb 7 13:27:37 PST 2004

Dan Lankford <dan_the_artisan at yahoo.com> wrote: To: SCA-Seawinds at yahoogroups.com
From: Dan Lankford
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:22:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [SCA-Seawinds] Coast Invasion Messenger of Love

First of all I must say, Ladies! prepare to surrender thy hearts! For I shall show no mercy. With dog like loyalty to the lords of my hiring, I shall not relinquish my efforts till ye be swayed to m'lord's persuasion.
And now with that said, Ladies, Who shall deliver thy missives unto the Lords of thy desire? For lo, but we are without a lady to labor such missives.
Have you ever wanted to recite poetry, and speak of such "Raviness desire" to another womans man? And not have to deal with the repercusions? How about every man in the kingdom? Well we have the job for you! Be a Messenger of Love! After all, if you people think I'm going to speak so poeticly to some ugly, hairy man, you have another thing comming. Well, Ok, maybe Marcus. Any how, all you will get from me is "A lady says she loves you m'lord." And where is the sweetness of art in that?
Come on! Step forth and be accounted for! Stand for your fellow Ladies! Stand for your community! Do this, and bring exceeding joy to your people!  And together, we can pave the way to GLORY!
(Ladies must come forth by tuesday. All political views expressed in this program are not necessarily those of this E-mail station.)
Dan the Artisan
(indefinitely retired)
Coastal invasion Messenger of Love