[Ansteorra] Subject of song...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 20:56:28 PST 2004

I'd love to hear/see the story...sounds like just the thing for the coming Valentines Day...
love lost...to remind of us what we have...

Please tell it in any amount of detail that seems right!

Lorraine

Rick Drake <ainarm at cox.net> wrote:
Well I can give you the complete story if you like. The song was written
about a good friend of mine and his experience at a Lillies war. Let me
know how much detail you would like.
Ainar Magnusson
Baron of Northkeep