[Ansteorra] Tribute, Kingdom A&S, and Royal Huntsman

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Mon Feb 2 08:25:49 PST 2004

Well Met, Ansteorra!

Thank you to everyone who made the drive up to Mooneschadowe this weekend
for Mooneschadowe’s Ansteorran Tribute with Kingdom Arts & Sciences and
Royal Huntsman!  I can only hope that everyone had as much fun as I did!
:-)

Although the final numbers are not in yet, I can tell you that we raised
well over $1500 for the Kingdom, through the fundraisers alone!  Thank you
to all the people and groups that hosted fundraisers at the event, we
couldn’t have done it without your help.

I would also like to take a moment to thank my shire, Mooneschadowe, for
rallying behind me when I came up with a crazy idea.  You guys helped me so
much, no one even noticed when I found a corner and took a nap Saturday
afternoon!  You guys are all wonderful.  I would also like to point out that
this was the first SCA event for many of the younger members of the shire
that were helping set up on Friday evening and throughout the day on
Saturday.  They especially deserve a hearty VIVAT! for working so much at
their fist event.

I remain in service to my Kingdom, and my Shire,

HL (WooHoo!) Gilyan Clonmacnoise

---