[Ansteorra] Coastal Invasion II /Seawinds 20th Year Celebration next weekend

Lightfootcim at aol.com Lightfootcim at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 19:27:02 PST 2004

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra,

This is a friendly reminder that Coastal Invasion II/Seawinds 20th Year
Celebration is next weekend, February 13-15.  I would like to take a minute to let
you know some of the things that are going to be happening.  We will have,
among other things::

Friday night Bardic
Masked Ball (please bring your masks! )
Missives of Love
War Practice
Youth Combat
The final leg of the String of Pearls Tournament
Midnight Sushi

For more information please take a look at Seawinds website at
www.seawinds.org .  If you would like to make feast reservations for Coastal, please contact
the feast steward at mariathorne at earthlink.net, and keep checking the website
for the latest updates!

In Service,

HL John Lightfoot
Lady Catriona
Autocrats for Coastal II/Seawinds 20th Year Celebration