[Ansteorra] NORTH SEA RAIDS CANCELED ?????

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 14:06:51 PST 2004

In Dublin, in the archives, there is a manuscript with a monk's notation
(off the text block) something to the equivalent that he was so cold his
fingers could hardly hold the pen, that it was storming and freezing
outside, but that he was thankful to and blessed God for the storm and all,
because the vikings didn't raid in weather like that! (Told to me by the
curator)  :-)

Lete Bithespring
Who wrote in her mundane book that a scribe's environment, ideally, was one
that the scribe didn't notice.