[Ansteorra] COASTAL SITE CONDITIONS

Patty prand at swbell.net
Fri Feb 13 11:13:42 PST 2004

The site looks pretty good, there is standing water in some parts of the melee field and around the big basket ball court other than that it is pretty dry.  We will have to move troll to the same side it has been on in the past as the road coming in the other entrance is pretty muddy. Look for the signs. The road to troll is muddy and can be slick so be careful.  As of now we will allow limited access with cars.  Camping area is pretty dry, you can park your cars at your camp if you will leave them.  Too much coming and going will create ruts that we will have to deal with.
There is not rain at this point, it is pretty cold.  I have not seen a forcast but looks like the rain may be done, at least the heavy rain.

Safe travel to all.....see ya there

Caitriona