[Ansteorra] Custom tanning by Absaroka Western Designs.

Chuck and Rhonda Leggett RLEGGETT at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 15:55:42 PST 2004

I typed in "Leather Tanning" and found several leads.  This one looked promising, if you want (and can afford) a truly professional job.

 http://www.absarokawesterndesign.com/tanning.html

Also, Tandy Leather/Leather Factory sells a couple of products that enable the average person to accomplish hair-on tanning:
    "Tannit" may be the easiest way to cure a hide with or without hair.
    "Tannery - in - a - Box" is a complete tanning process that contains everything but the hides and containers.
Both have complete and coherent instructions.

Hope this helps.  You can E-mail me back  if you have more questions, and I'll be glad to see what I can do.
(rleggett at austin.rr.com    Replace the "at" with "@" and remove the spaces)

Ever in service,
Lord Marion de la Massue
House of Brick.