[Ansteorra] Media Information Request

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 21:16:25 PST 2004

Greetings!
   For the many who have no idea who I am, this is
Valstarr Hawkwind, in the far southern reaches of the
Barony of Northkeep.
   I am interested in compiling a list of the major
newspaper(s) that serves each group. I am looking into
trying to go to Gulf Wars, and would be doing story
prposals to a number of places.
   My request is: could someone post to me off-list
the name of the your main paper(s) for the following
areas;
   Enid OK
   Wichita Falls, TX
   Waco Tx
   Denton TX
   Beaumont TX
   Corpus Christi TX
   Austin TX
   San Antonio TX
   Killeen TX
   College Station TX
   Amarillo TX

   There are a couple of the above I think I know the
names of the dominant papers, but want to be sure.
   Several of those not named (some Oklahoma groups,
plus Dallas and Fort Worth,) I know the names of.
   I may also have missed some groups as well. Your
paper's name would be welcome as well

E-mail may either reach me at
valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
    or
newsman at mcalesterradio.com

Regards,
Valstarr

P.S. I have just e-mailed the media contact for Gulf
Wars, but am trying to put together some names for
some queries.