[Ansteorra] Subject of song...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 21:11:01 PST 2004

  Lorraine DeerSlayer asked:
> this song came across on another list I was on...does anyone know the
> gentleman who it
> was written about?
>
> http://www.chivalry.com/cantaria/lyrics/valkyrie.html

I'm afraid I can't help you with any details of who this song was
written about, but I noticed that this song was written by Mikal the
Ram. This file in the PERFORMANCE ARTS section of the Florilegium has
more works by this artist. Perhaps some of these might also be of
interest to folks:
Hornbook-art     (144K) 10/31/96    Mikal the Ram's book of stories.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERFORMANCE-ARTS/Hornbook-art.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas