[Ansteorra] Bordermarch Baronials

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu Feb 12 13:39:00 PST 2004

Yes ma'am there is a feast menu and thank you for asking.
    This is what is confirmed, however, there may be more. It depends on
what I have the time and energy for.
We'll be starting with baskets of bread and cheeses followed by a Penne
pasta with Alfredo sauce.
Second, I'm experimenting with a new vegetable medley with an olive oil,
Italian seasoning and garlic glaze.
It should be awesome.
    The entree is a Chicken Parmesan served covered with Mozzarella cheese
over a bed of thin spaghetti and HE Amberlea's special marinara sauce.
For dessert I'll have my cheesecake tartlets that everyone enjoyed so much
year before last. Not especially period but really tasty... I'm looking
forward to seeing everyone again.
In joyful service I remain, ( And elbow deep in chicken and cheese ) Elrique