[Ansteorra] "Ansteorran Yellow"?

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 15 17:37:14 PST 2004

If you can find it, I say this cause they did stop making it, is the gold
trigger that used to be everywhere. You can _still_ find some of it off the
Perth avenue stores.

If you want the color codes for it:
R: 222
G: 165
B: 49

I just threw away my last fabric board of it otherwise I would also give you
all that information. Sorry. :(

Maybe someone else with a fabric stash as embarrassingly large as mine is ..
still has the board the fabric came off of too. :)

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra