[Ansteorra] Industrial Sewing Machines - Cheap!

Chuck and Rhonda Leggett RLEGGETT at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 16 19:35:41 PST 2004

What I originally sent got stripped.  Sorry.  Came through on the other list
I sent it to, though.
     The item is at Harbor Freight Tools, can be accessed on-line at
<harborfreight.com>, item number <3914 1VGA>
Hope this helps; I'll send it to your personal address if this doesn't do it
for you.
LORD Marion de la Massue.

Is this something you have, or can I find it at a store?  I am very
interested.

Anne de Bicester, of Ffynnon-Gath