[Ansteorra] ThankYou Seawinds

Dismuke edismuke at wcecnet.net
Tue Feb 17 15:03:26 PST 2004

     To all of Seawinds from the pirate family of Stonebridge Keep. I wish to extend a most warm and heartfelt thank you for an incredible event. The feast was outstanding, the freindship even better. From the revel in the tent to the fighting on the listfield my family and I had a very good time. In keeping with Lord Williams comments, my ship and my help are always at your disposal.

                           Again many thanks to my friends at Seawinds

                          Gordon,Victoria and Carden