[Ansteorra] Re:"Ansteorran Yellow"?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 17:18:45 PST 2004

The Byzantine Gold came about when during the first few Gulf Wars we all pushed to have matching war tabards...so that our adversaries would have a "sea of gold" rushing at them...it was wonderful to watch that gold sea ebb and flow to cover our multi-coloured adversaries...

Lorraine DeerSlayer

Shanahan <ms_shanahan at yahoo.com> wrote:
FYI,

The first color used (while we were a Principality) was a
BRIGHT yellow trigger called 'Pencil' yellow. The original
war tabards were made of that... so our fighters could be
readily recognised.

Shanahan the Fey
Stargate / Gate's Edge