[Ansteorra] Site Etiquette

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 1 11:05:45 PST 2004

At 01:03 AM 1/1/04 -0600, you wrote:

>Well, there are only a very few sites that are used in the Kingdom that
>don't have some kind of "mundane" features.  Given heatlth laws and the
>SCA's fobia for law suits, I can't see too many sites beening truly period.
>
>Gilli

Yes, but...

There's a difference between using a hall that doubles as a basketball
court, or an outdoor site with power lines running across it and leaving
your car parked next to the list field or wearing blue jeans and a fantasy
print T-shirt instead of something medieval-looking.

	-Tivar Moondragon