[Ansteorra] Site Etiquette

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 08:46:16 PST 2004

At 10:29 AM 1/2/04 -0600, you wrote:

>Well said Thora. :-)  I thik I'll Ask Seanan about the Fire wood option.
>Maybee we discovered a new Project for A&S night. Mundanity covers for the
>Large useful Items in our lives..... :-)
>
>Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing

Many, many years ago, I was at an event where someone had done just
that--he'd made a cover for his van so it looked like an elephant. And I've
often thought that dome tents could be disguised with a cover that makes
them look like a haystack. (Of course if you made a car-cover that looked
like a pile of firewood, someone might come along and try to burn your
car... )

	-Tivar Moondragon