[Ansteorra] event appearnces

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Mon Jan 5 11:39:09 PST 2004

> When I first started I would have loved to see a list of cheap ways to
make my part in an event look more period. So I am asking people to put
their two cents in on what they have learned from experience on ways to make
their stuff just look better.

 1. park cars out of view
 2. Put obviously Mundane Items in Tent If you do not have a cover for them
 3. Put Armor in tent so it does not clutter the outside of tent
 4.Have a trash receptical in tent and out your trash in it.
5. Have extra lenghts of solid colered cloths to cover tables and ice
chests. (1.95 a yard Broad cloth at walmart can do wonders)
6. Help keep your encampment clean this helps things look much better all
around.
7. Banners and pennants add to the Pagentry
8. Lighting from Teki's and lanters helps the evening look while providing
light to safely manuver

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra