[Ansteorra] Regrets

Steven Boyd andrixos at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 21:17:59 PST 2004

To my many good friends and devoted customers in the Land of the Sable Star, come these greetings from Master Andrixos Seljukroctonis, propreitor of Calontir Trim,

Alas.  Due to severe restrictions placed on the amount of the site allowed for merchanting this weekend for Coronation, I will be unable to make the trip down to sell my trim.  I wish to make clear that the Merchant Autocrat, Lady Nuala, has and continues to work very hard to allocate the limited space fairly, and I in no way hold her responsible for the situation.  I hope that she will be able to distribute the space that I have surrendered to the other merchants in a way that allows them to prosper.

I look forward to seeing many of you at Gulf Wars.  In the meantime, you may also visit me online.

With regrets, yet warm regards,

Master Andrixos Seljukroctonis
Calontir Trim