[Ansteorra] Regrets Retracted

Steven Boyd andrixos at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 7 22:42:28 PST 2004

Again Master Andrixos Slejukroctonis addresses this gathering,

Good Friends,

As I have often relied upon the warmth of the Lands of the Sable Star, so shall I this weekend.  Since it seems that the weather will be mild for Coronation, I will be travelling down to your fair kingdom two days hence.  I apologize if I sounded too much like a "drama queen" in making these announcements, and hope that you do not misinterpret my words as a cheap self-plug like authors on late-night talk shows.
I do truly look forward to seeing you and witnessing your grand ceremonies.

Andrixos,
Calontir Trim