[Ansteorra] Moondragon Massage at Coronation

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 15:58:00 PST 2004

Greetings Ansteorra,

Does your back hurt from spending too many hours hunched over a sewing
machine making your new outfit for Coronation?

Are your shoulders stiff because of all the scrolls you've been working on?

Perhaps you strained something while loading up the waggons or decorating
the hall?

Or maybe you just forgot to stretch out properly before fighting?

In any case, Moondragon Massage can help you relax, work out the kinks and
relieve those stiff muscles. I will be bringing the Moondragon Massage
booth to Coronation. I plan to open for business around 10:00.

	-Tivar Moondragon
Proprietor, Moondragon Massage