[Ansteorra] Start time changed for Elfsea & Steppes Joint Fighter Practice 1/11/2004.

Kyle Kuykendall weeble3 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 10 14:17:45 PST 2004

Greetings All - The Elfsea and Steppes Knight Marshals have requested that I send this email since they are at Coronation.  The joint fighter practice start time has been changed to 11:00 a.m.  This will allow travelers to participate and get home at a reasonable time.  Note that the end time has not changed and the fighting will continue as long as there are fighters.

In service,

Elias Korstansoen, Man at Arms to Lord Morgan Buchanan.

P.S. I don't have access to the Elfsea list, so if someone who does could forward this I would be in your debt.